Let’s start with the evolution of website testimonials.
Years ago, it was tested and proven that having positive testimonials from your customers on your website, increased visitor trust, confidence and hence conversions.
Fast forward to today, people are more sophisticated regarding website realities, and are aware that testimonials posted by the website owner may be biased (screened) to only post the positive ones…so these posted testimonials, are not as trusted as in the past.
In today’s online jargon, “Testimonials” are now called °Reviews”. Prospective customers are familiar with “Online Reviews” and there are plenty of “Online Review” sites that are independent of the owner of the business, which makes them more trustworthy. Some, but not all of the sites are:
…and are considered to be a more accurate measurement of customer satisfaction
According To Research Data From Forbes And Spiegel Research Center
• 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
• Online reviews have been shown to impact 67.7% of purchasing decisions.
• 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
• 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a business more.
• Every star in Yelp increases your rating, meaning a 5 to 9% increase in revenue.
• DISPLAYING REVIEWS CAN INCREASE CONVERSION BY 270%
So, are testimonials/reviews you post on your website dead? The short answer is no. It’s always better to have testimonials/reviews that not having them.
However, if you want them to be effective you have to change the way you present them to your website visitor.
Here’s how to do it
1. First, you need to check your online reputation and make sure it’s at least 4+ in Star
Rating. If not get it fixed: we can show you how.
2. Next, get your customers to leave a positive review on Google and as many other Online Review sites as possible. Having less than 4 or 5 reviews isn’t nearly enough when comparing it to your competition.
…or get a system that will get you 4 and 5-star reviews instantly. (Yes we can do that)
3. Next, add a link from your website (top of home page) directly to the online review site. This helps to eliminate them from going online to check your online reputation with other
view sites that may not have a favorable score. Here’s an example:
Here’s what this will do for you:
1. If you want to be on Page #1 of Google’s Local Search, Google Reviews are a key ranking factor.
2. Customer Feedback will help you will understand what you are doing right or wrong as a
business, which in turn will help improve customer retention and customer referrals.
3. A prospective customer reading online reviews before making a buying decision already knows what they want. Reviews will tell them if your business is the right one for them.
4. Bottom Line…Having Great Google Reviews will lead to more new customers!
IMS has a Online Reputation Repair and Management System that will get you at least 25 Four and Five Reviews NOW Guaranteed or you don’t pay a cent…and we’ll do it all for you.
Email or call us for details.
IMPLEMENT FOR SUCCESS!
1-877-767-7775 ext. 102