Online Reputation Management
Do you know that ONLINE BUSINESS REVIEWS have a direct correlation to acquiring new customers/clients/patients?
Here are some startling stats from www.Forbes.com
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. (2016)
- Online reviews have been shown to impact 67.7% of purchasing decisions. (2015)
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation. (2016)
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more. (2016)
- Every one star increase in a Yelp rating means a 5 to 9% increase in revenue. (2016)
So, needless to say the more 4 and 5 star reviews you can get on Google Reviews, Facebook, Yelp, RateMDs.com or other online review sites… the greater the chances are that you will get more new customers/clients/patients!
The problem is that neither you or your staff has an….
ONLINE REPUTATION MANGEMENT SYSTEM (ORMS)…
…in place so you can get your customers to leave – Only Positive Reviews – to online review sites for your business.
What difference would it make to your business is you had 40, FIVE STAR Reviews in the next 72 hours? How about 50, 60 or even 100 Four and Five Star Reviews!!!
How would that change your current online reputation?
How many more new customers do you think you’ll get each month because of it?
Case Study – ORMS – 72 Hours Into Launch – 133 Reviews
Here’s a Case Study of one of our clients that just implemented our ONLINE REPUTATION MANGEMENT SYSTEM the week of March 5th 2019.
Business Category – Dental Practice
- Client email list – 1,328
- First email sent Tuesday March 5th 2019 at 10:30 a.m.
- Second email sent Wednesday March 6th 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Results calculated on Thursday March7th 2019
- 35 Google 5 STAR Reviews.
This increased their overall ranking from 4.4 STARS to 4.8 STARS
- 10 RateMd Reviews.
Increased their rating from 3.5 STARS to 4.5 STARS
- 1 Facebook Reviews.
- 87 Other Online Reviews.
- 6 Negative Reviews.
- The System never posts a Review less than 4 stars, instead the review is sent to the business owner in order to contact the person and correct any outstanding issues if possible.
Total # of 4 and 5 STAR Customers Reviews Gathered in 72 Hours 133
And here’s the good news, we do it all for you.
There are 3 Online Management Online Systems to Choose From
A. Silver Online Reputation Management System – Program components:
- 30 Day Online Reputation Management Marketing Campaign
- 2 email blasts with tested and proven copy sent to an unlimited number of emails
- Text message sent if email recipient does not respond
- In-office email program so staff can email customers who come into your place of business individual emails that links them to
the Online Reputation Management System.
- Choice of Three 3rd Party Online Review Sites: eg. Google; Facebook; Yelp; RateMDs.com; Angie’s List; City Search; Health Grades; Houzz; Insider Pages; Realtor.com; Yellow Pages; Yahoo; Trip Advisor and others.
6. Negative Review Screening Process so negative reviews are never posted online, you receive the email to contact the email recipient to answer their concerns.
7. In-Office Poster
B. Gold Online Reputation Management System – Program components:
All of the components in the Silver ORMS PLUS..
- Social Media Banner AD
- Website Banner Ad for home page and separate website page copy to describe the complete program and process with a link to the ORMS
- Transcription Service to post reviews left but not automatically posted to one of the three reviews sites listed in the ORMS. These will be posted to your website page or online review sites* (*subject to online review site’s requirements and restrictions)
Gold ORMS Total Investment – $1,497
C. Platinum Online Reputation Management System – Program components:
All of the components in the Gold ORMS PLUS…
A second Online Reputation Management Campaign that can run 6 months to 12 months after the initial ORMS Campaign
Platinum ORMS Total Investment – $1,997
Online Reputation Management
The rise of the Internet has given birth to a lot of good things and unfortunately a lot of bad things as well.
If someone says something negative about your company, it can damage the future of your business. At the same time, your digital reputation also creates significant opportunities. If you aren’t taking advantage of the positive potential of your reputation, people aren’t seeing the best side of your business.
Our online reputation management tools make it possible for professionals and small and medium businesses to see what’s being posted about them in real time on numerous review sites and social media outlets. Our robust solution to many of the challenges that are faced by local businesses today addresses online reviews, customer satisfaction, local business search results, your online reputation and much more.
Our online reputation management tools include:
Authentic Online Reviews: You can stop worrying about online reviews and focus on what you do best because we will gather online reviews from your customer database and spread them to over 30 major review websites.
Negative Reviews: How many negative reviews do you think you could prevent if you could address the situation before the negative review was posted? With our instant alerts, you will be notified the second a client who has had a negative experience completes a survey so you can prevent the negative review from ever making it online.
Review Pub: You are able to proudly display the wonderful reputation that you have built on the third-party review sites and on your own site. By posting positive reviews from CitySearch, Google+, etc., you will be able to create the credibility that is needed for your testimonials to sell.
Remember, today your digital image is usually the first impression your client will see of you, and you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
If you’re ready to boost your business to the next level – or if you’re just starting out and need some experienced guidance – you’ve come to the right place.
Call us today to schedule a consultation to see what we can do for you.
Online Marketing Review
Get Your Own Customized Website Marketing Review